My side income is here, please click....Thanks.

Thursday 16 May 2013

Mistake shall not be repeated

As a Maths teacher, I always advised student to try on the exercise and should not fear of making mistakes. What one should do is to avoid such mistakes again. Same goes to my investment, along the two years since I have entered stock market, I did make plenty of mistakes. The worst mistakes I made was to exit the stocks too fast. Out of the record, most of my stocks were sold too early before they develop into larger return. Some of mistakes I made are below:

Stock.               price purchased       Price sold
Mahsing                1.82.                        2.52
Tambun.                0.58.                        0.68
Ytl                          1.52.                       1.58
Panamy.                 20.80.                     21.50
Cck                         0.88.                      0.94
Harta.                      4.62.                      4.89

Frequent in and out just made me lose even more and fell so bad when these stocks shoot super high. So I wanna change strategy that only sell my stock when their fundamental is no longer worthy to keep. Currently, the stocks in my portfolio are Panamy, prestariang, cscstel, Supermax and daya. Hope the bull will continue to run and let's ride the wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment