My side income is here, please click....Thanks.

Sunday 19 May 2013

MBA finally

Today will be a memorable day after I finish my final exam and presentation for my mba course. Along the two years, I have used most of the weekends attending classes, doing assignment and preparing for examinations. Now only left my thesis project that need some more time to improve before submit by early of next month. What a relief!

Along the two years, I was exposed to economy, finance and management. Although everything just touch a little bit, I am more confident on these issues compare to the past. After my studies, I will focus more on my investment to increase its return and save some money to start up my  own business. I believe working is just to accumulate some capital and definitely not the way to spend the rest of our life.

1 comment:

  1. A investment program is the easiest method to uncover how to become a pre-property property foreclosure investor or perhaps a realtor. I have faith that this because of the fact I am an agent and i also discovered a lot more by learning sleep issues in the fence, Migronis Investment, it benefits me astronomically like a realtor.

    ReplyDelete