My side income is here, please click....Thanks.

Monday 9 December 2013

Watch out your trading fees

With KLCI achieving new high everyday, I am sure it catches a lot attention. More people from all walk of lifes will get into stock market. Buying in at new high May be a bad idea as you never know whether its peak or not. It's always better to avoid buying in at overbought stage that can be determine using some technical indicators such as RSI more than 70 or touching above the upper bollinger bands and etc. I will prefer momentum trading that need to trade more frequent compare to buy and hold. Thus, trading fee is a major issue. The few trades I made recently charge me few hundreds that reduce my profit margin. Therefore I switch from normal plan that charge 0.42% or minimum RM12 to Trade Beyond that only charge 0.1% or minimum RM8. The 0.32% difference definitely make a lot difference.

2 comments: