My side income is here, please click....Thanks.

Monday 9 December 2013

To buy a house or not

It's been some time not writing over here as I have been busy handling my house loan. Although Fed is going to reduce QE soon, I have waited long enough to decide buying my own house. Still remember 4 years ago when I started working, double stories terrace intermediate was just around Rm300k and it was just 1km away from my current home. Now the house I bought in cost me Rm378k and it's 13km away. Not only smaller but also much further and expensive. With everything rising price now, inflation is everywhere.

By buying the house, I will end up finish my saving and investment capital accumulated this four years. It's also good for me to start from zero again as I am still young. Next year have to save more money and look for opportunity to increase my income.

With crazy bull around, I manage to get another 2 thousands through Supermax but also encounter loses in Airasia after cut lose at 2.46. Luckily sold yeelee at 1.33 that I bought in 1.24 but again lose in Supermax CO when I accidentally cut lose at0.285 with average bought in price at 0.3. These few trades overall just made me 1 thousand plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment