My side income is here, please click....Thanks.

Saturday 13 July 2013

Prediction vs reality

Hmm, look like my prediction is again wrong on the market. With Bank Negara tighten the borrowing last Friday, BNM did not take further action to cool off the property sector since the OPR is still set at 3% yesterday. With the rate still the same, I think those who afford will still use property as their investment tool since the current rule only limit housing loan repayment up to 35 years that is certainly not affecting the rich investor.


     I believe nothing in the world can continue to increase without stop. Remember few years back, we used to believe gold and crude oil will continue to surge up high and will not come down again. Look at those commodity now, this prediction surely did not fit in the reality. It will all go back to demand and supply. With intermediate double storey terrace house reaching half million and semi detached easily reach more than million, this is definitely not fitting with the current average household income in my home town. Every now and then, people keep on advising me that if not buying now then it will be hard to buy again next time. That definitely sound very familiar with any bubble in the past. Property sectors is cylindrical and the price is already beyond the affordability of most household. I just stick with my prediction and wait the reality to review itself in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment