My side income is here, please click....Thanks.

Thursday 4 July 2013

Continue clearing my portfolio

Today clear off my panamy that was with me for almost two year. My average was 21.5 and receive almost RM200 of dividend last year. Overall, I gained another 1k plus and quite happy with it although I know it may increase some more later on since it looks like bullish every where now.

When everyone believe in uptrend and getting greedy, we must be well prepare that any time there will be a correction coming soon. I am sure there will be quite some happy hour later and more people are already forgetting what happened last few weeks. I am sure the drop will come soon, if not because of foreign sell off, it will also be the Hari Raya calendar effect since fund manager usually sold off some counters before going off for holiday. Besides the gain from Panamy, I also manage to gain few hundreds from trading on Yeelee but it seems to be selling a little bit too early.

Raya cheap sale is what I waiting for and at the same time, there are just too many factors can change the stock market currently including the Turkey political stability, Us employment rate, Europe Central bank decision on interest rate, Japanese president election and so on. Lets see what happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment