My side income is here, please click....Thanks.

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Start cashing out

After some time of considering, i think it's time to change a little bit on my portfolio. The first stock I sold away is Daya at 27 cents and gain around 18% after two years of holding. Although Daya is a well performing company, I think the supply of stock is simply much more than the demand that limit the stock price to continue in the up trend.

The second stock I sold is prestariang berhad and the reason is because there are quite a lot of insider selling recently. The stock had consolidated at RM1.8 for quite some time  and sending signal that its waiting for the next quarter financial report to break through. Conincidence or not, the few major share holders choose to dispose at large amount which normally around 1.5 millions share each time. This definitely show some negative signal to the investor while the quarter financial report is still pending to the public. Therefore, I sold 75% of the stock leaving 25% that is free stock since I already achieved capital gain of 27%. This 25% will serve as souvenir to remember this stock since its indeed a good one with great dividend. However, I believe huge capital investment into new university will definitely reduce the company cash level and thus reduce the dividend unless the company is able to achieve higher revenue and profit through gaining large number of enrollment and contract with government or O&G sector. Lets wait and see what happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment