My side income is here, please click....Thanks.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Analysis on a company

When we start targeting on a particular company, many of us don't really know where to start. Well, may be it just start from its product that we come across. In order to really analyze a particular  company, we can use SWOT which is the short term for Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat. These are the simple analysis on the company where we wanna know its strength and weakness while investigating its opportunity and threat in the industry.

To give an example, I will do a SWOT analysis on my blog.

Strength
1. I am a Mba holder so I know everything but expert at nothing.
2. I got plenty of time to update my blog with latest info.
3. I can reply the comment and request as long I get to online.
4. I have good foundation on mathematics so I like calculation a lot which is important in finance and business.
5. I can write and I love to read others' blog making me full of idea to write in mine.

Weakness
1. Still lack of experience in managing a blog because I am new.
2. Still new in finance industry because my background is mathematics.
3. Lack of first hand information which is the most important in trading stock. By the time we saw the announcement in Bursa, it is already a public known issue. However, this is not so important if investing for long term as long the firm progressing fine.

Opportunity
1. This blog industry is free for all, no payment needed, no maintenance fee and rising in blogging trend.
2. Rise in advertising through blog like Nuffnang, Google Adsense, private firms and others.
3. Information leading era which means we can be famous if we can continously provide some sound ideas on trading.
4. Anyone also can success as long you put in effort.

Threat
1. Many bloggers already in this industry meaning there are a lot of competitors.
2. Advertisement only come when page view is high.
3. Negative issue is not allowed I this country.
4. Readers have a lot options and hard to retain for subscribing to a particular blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment